Sunday, January 8, 2017

BoB: Day 7 & Wrap-up

Bout of Books 18


And it is over! The Bout of Books 18 was fun!!! So here's how I did:



Reading Progress 7
Pages read: 357
Time listened: 3 hours and 17 minutes
Books finished today: 3
Reviews written today: 2
Total pages read: 602
Total time listened: 9 hours and 46 minutes
Total books read: 5
Total Reviews written: 3

These are the books I was able to finish for this week:



  • Newes from the Dead by Mary Hooper (review)
  • 8: The Untold Story by Michael Mullin (review)
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling (review soon)
  • A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban (review)
  • The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston (review)

My Thoughts

Woah! I was able to squeeze in three more books on the last minute. :D

I am glad that I was able to read and listen to as much as I did. I was not able to finish The Martian, which I started on the last week of December, but I'm not too worried. I'll eventually finish it sometime this upcoming week. I'm just glad that I was able to listen to 2 audios, read 2 books from my TBR pile/shelves, and 1 book from the library. All of these books counted for different challenges that I signed up for 2017. So, achievement!!!


How did the read-a-thon go for you?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive!! You did awesome this round of BOB!! That's cool that you read five books. I am looking forward to reading your review of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling.

    I finished reading and reviewing four books this week, which was my goal, Additionally, I started an audiobook today titled Juliet Takes A Breath by Gabby Rivera. Gabby Rivera is a new to me author and a book club pick for Bustle's 2017 American Woman Book Club. It's a really good read so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I surprised myself as well! My review for Fantastic Beasts is up, if you're interested. Going to be stopping at your blog soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome job! I know the BoB readathon goes so fast! I still need to read Fantastic Beasts, but I am not for sure if the format will make it difficult or not. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went by so fast!!!
      The format for Fantastic Beasts is not hard. It's a very easy read. It all depends if you like reading screenplays.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your reading goal! I need to read the Martian myself!

    Here’s my Bout of Books Wrap Up!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete