Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #93


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
My Teasers:
 Tesla Gate
"Its severity would not be measured in property damage or loss of life, although the latter could be argued. This storm's impact turned man's beliefs completely upside down; the social upheaval would be worse than the aftermath of any storm in history."

The Tesla Gate by John D. Mimms





" 'Good,' he said. 'Because I'm not finished with you.' "Binding Agreement Pam McKenna

Binding Agreement by Pam McKenna




 
What are your teasers?

12 comments:

  1. OOoh so descriptive and short and to the point! Very nice teasers!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on the first one. Cataclysmic.The second one is a good teaser too. Thanks for sharing and thanks for coming by my blog. I love the woman at the top of yours.
    Laura @ Through Raspberry Colored Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first sounds like one heck of a storm. Second -- short and nondescript, but intriguing in what isn't said. My teaser: The Moonstone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I haven't heard of these, but I really like the first teaser. I'm intrigued as to whether its Sci-Fi, or not. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tesla Gate sounds like a thriller. Good Teaser. I'm also wondering what he has in mind in your Teaser from Binding Agreement. I'm guessing it will be fun to find out!
    My Tuesday post features BETTER THAN YOUR DREAMS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...I won't say since it will make many blush ;)

      Delete
  6. Both are nice teasers. Binding Agreement looks like my kind of read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely read Tesla Gate. It's really good so far!

    ReplyDelete