Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #71


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My Teaser:

"Pemba and Dawa walked through the high metal gate and Anna caught her breath. He looked even more like a panther as he padded languidly across the schoolyard."

Dragon Fire by Dina von Lowenkraft page 33


Read this book for review. I recommend it to those that love fantasy.

10 comments:

  1. THANKS for stopping by my blog and for entering the contest.

    Best of luck. The book is wonderful.

    I am leaving the link again in case anyone else wants to enter.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    Giveaway of Jubilee’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh intriguing! Wonder who this mysterious guy is!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good and the cover is gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by and following. Happy Reading

    Jess @ Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good. That cover is really pretty.


    Mine is from Moon's Artifice

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teaser is quite curious! I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting tease. I'm intrigued by this guy who prowls like a panther.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT and I hope 2014 has started well for you.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my teaser, Vonnie! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Vonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't read a lot of fantasy, but I do love dragon shifters! LOL

    ReplyDelete