Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #61



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:


“You're shaking."
"I'm not used to people trying to kill me."
"Really? I hardly notice anymore.”
  


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I am currently co-hosting a read-along for this book. If you would like to read this, re-read it, or have already read it but would love to participate in discussion, then come join us! There will be a giveaway announcement next week :)

15 comments:

  1. Sadly, I have yet to read this book. It's on my list. Just hasn't made it's way to the top yet.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! But in a way, it's sad since it seems so many people are trying to kill him/her!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book and it is not on my TBR pile either. It does sound interesting. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds tempting...I like the humor in the teaser. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser! I love Shadow and Bone (and Siege & Storm) so much! Now I want to re-read this again haha. Hope you're enjoying it, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I seriously want to try and fit this book into my schedule soon :) Wish I could have joined your read-a-long!
    Chanzie

    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing good things about Shadow and Bone. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I really liked this book, it's so unique and the writing is great:) Have fun reading!

    Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny teaser! How do you get use to someone trying to kill you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - I have to get to this book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great teaser! I've heard this book is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vonnie, this book is all kinds of AWESOME. I LOVE it!!! It's so hard to put down! The characters are very likable, the action is great....we're going to have a blast comparing reviews!!

    The teaser you've posted is a good one. I almost forgot to mention the humor in some parts of the book. Great little snippet!

    In short, I've got a new book on my favorites list!!

    Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. How many murder attempts are there? I really need to put that book on the top of my TBR list.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete