Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Silent Night Read-a-thon Day 2 and 3

 
The Silent Night Read-A-Thon is hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog Book Review .

Day 2

I expected to get a lot of reading done but that did not really happened. I woke up late, had a late breakfast outing with the family, and then we went to go see The Hobbit (good movie by the way).

I didn't get home until after 4 pm and tried to get some reading done. Unfortunately, everyone seemed to want my attention and was not able to get reading done until late at night.

Day 3

Finished reading Be Still My Vampire Heart (384 pages) by Kerrelyn Sparks around 1:00 am. I even did a review. I enjoyed this book a lot.

I continued to listen to Every Day by David Levithan. I just have about over an hour left. I am liking it so far.

I will be starting The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans. Not sure if this will be a remarkable book but it does look like an easy read.




I have my fingers crossed that I will get to finish more books by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment