Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Hobbit Read-A-Long: Sign Ups


My awesome friend, Sarah, from Sawcat's Book Blog is hosting The Hobbit Read-a-Long in honor of the movie that is coming out this December. So far this is the schedule:

Oct 1 - Start
Oct 8 - Chapters 1 & 2
Oct 15 - Chapters 3 through 5
Oct 22 - Chapters 6 & 7
Oct 29 - Chapters 8 & 9
Nov 5 - Chapters 10 through 12
Nov 12 - Chapters 13 through 15
Nov 19 - Chapters 16 through 19 (End)

Not too bad. You can still read other books!

I've read this book over ten years ago and I've always wanted to re-read, and now I can! I am excited to participate in my first read-a-long and I really hope that you could join us. So hop on over to Sarah's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I haven't read The Hobbit but I'll see if I can find a copy tomorrow, so I can head to Sarah's blog and sign up!

    ReplyDelete